How the virtual ETS will workETS'20 virtual conference portal will open on May 25.
The *live* Opening Session will take place on Monday, May 25 at 2pm CEST
A *live* Keynote will be presented directly after the Opening Session
- can view all presentations for Keynotes, Scientific Papers, Special Sessions, Embedded Tutorials, Industrial Case Studies and Hot Topics, PhD Forum, and the McCluskey Doctoral Thesis Award semi-finals
- can ask their questions and participate in the in the online Discussion Forum
- should monitor the Discussion Forum from May 25 to June 1
- answer any questions coming up
- are moderators of the Scientific Papers sessions
- will be awarded based on the award Selection Committee's decision
- the short-listed candidates are indicated in the Technical Program
- attendees are encouraged to challenge the candidates through the online Discussion Forum
Access to the Virtual ETS Conference System will be granted after the registration.