Guidelines for Authors
An embedded tutorial should address an important and trendy topic that is of strong interest to the ETS participants. Each tutorial will be given in a session of a one-hour time slot. Proposals for embedded tutorials should use a specific template.
By means of submission, tutorial presenters agree to register for and participate in ETS'20, in case the submission is accepted.
- Submission deadline: January 24, 2020
- Notification of session acceptance: February 13, 2020
- (Optional) Full paper submission for review: February 28, 2020
- (Optional) Camera-ready manuscript: April 1, 2020
Proposal abstracts submission should be made electronically as a single PDF file here.
Upon acceptance, the presenters for each embedded tutorial can prepare a single paper up to 10 pages for the tutorial to be included in the formal proceedings. For this reason, papers presenting original unpublished material will go through review process.
For more information, please contact the Embedded Tutorials Chairs:
- Lorena Anghel, TIMA (FR), email@example.com
- Gildas Leger, Instituto de Microelectronica de Sevilla (ES), firstname.lastname@example.org