25 == 1: The 25th ETS will run as the 1st virtual ETS
The outbreak of Coronavirus has created a unique opportunity and privilege to organize the first ever and hopefully the one and only virtual European Test Symposium. The organizing team is currently assessing options on how to make the virtual ETS a lively, high-profile scientific event. We are learning from the experience of other similar events in our community that decided to go virtual. The organizers have been forced to take this path due to high uncertainty with respect to traveling restrictions affecting the ability of ETS'20 participants to arrive in Tallinn at the end of May.
Here is the list of important items to take into account when planning your participation at ETS'20:
- No on-site activities in Tallinn are foreseen.
- All papers accepted as IEEEXplore publications AND presented in a virtual/recorded way will be published by IEEE.
- A reduced registration fee of EUR 50 is introduced for all virtual attendees including speakrs (see exceptions for IEEEXplore authors below).
- Every IEEEXplore full-paper needs to be supplemented by one "Full Paper" registration (e.g. EUR 520 for IEEE members) by April 1st. The poster papers are eligible for a 50% discount.
- One full registration (e.g. EUR 520 for IEEE members) per each Special Session and Embedded Tutorial is also compulsory (if IEEEXplore publication is planned).
- All other speakers (e.g., in Hot Topics, Case Studies, Early Innovations, Industrial, PhD Forum Sessions) or anybody else are invited to use the virtual participation fee of EUR 50.
- Further instructions on how to prepare a pre-recorded virtual presentation will be sent to all authors in due time.
- Test Spring School and Friday Fringe Workshops are cancelled.
Let us make the 25==1 such that this edition of European Test Symposium demonstrates the enthusiasm and the spirit of our community!